LuxeSwap consignors have been busier than ever doing some spring closet cleaning, and we have tons of stuff up right now! Just launched moments ago, all at $9.99 with no reserve were 172 auctions…in addition to the 174 that we launched last week! Almost 350 things running right now of the worlds finest luxury goods.
Theres a ridiculous amount of menswear up now, from Kiton, Brunello Cucinelli, Loro Piana, Charvet, RLPL, Hermes, 45rpm, Moncler, Alden, Sulka, Gucci, Lidfort, APC, Naked & Famous, the list goes on. Go have a look here!
Hard to pick my top ten tonight, but here goes :
1. 45rpm blue quilted jacket
2. Borrelli POW spread collar shirt
3. Brunello Cucinelli blue chambray tie
4. Raleigh cone denim selvedge thin jeans
5. Martin Greenfield custom suit and SC for NY mayor Ed Koch
6. Loro Piana chestnut pennies
7. Vintage Sulka velvet paisley loafers
8. Robert Talbott teal madder scarf
9. NIB Sutor Mantellassi hatchgrain antiqued shoes
10. Naked & Famous cashmere blend jeans
Sutor Mantellassi, from the personal collection.
Patina, by Sutor Mantellassi.
From last night.
I had a dream that you were there, and you…. and you…..
2 out of 3 ain’t bad.
Gieves & Hawkes 3 piece suit (sans vest)
Borrelli grey stripe shirt
Peter Millar chocolate 7 fold tie
Simonnot Godard white cotton hank with stone piping
Sutor Mantellassi espresso boots for extra Monday kickass
Raindrops keep falling on my….boots.
The Italian Job.
Isaia lightweight cashmere SC
Unlined Cesare Attolini tie
Sutor Mantellassi boots